Towers⛰️🏔️ with partners

 Good morning, friends. I hope you are well.

This time I will tell you about a very beautiful and interesting trip I was lucky to take last year. The trip was part of a course of my career called ecosystems in glacier environments, and the destination was Cerro Castillo, in the town of Puerto Natales. During this trip, we visited one of the most amazing places in the world, the "Torres del Paine"⛄🗻, along with other stops. It was a very exciting journey, it was my first and only flight, and it was a unique experience, shared with many partners who were also part of the course.


We were able to admire marvelous landscapes, such as the "Torres and Cuernos del Paine", the "Milodon Cave", see the "Grey Glacier", among others, and even cross the border into Argentina. In these landscapes, we also could appreciate beautiful geomorphological formations, as well as stunning flora and fauna.

It was a truly unique experience, highly recommended, and I hope to someday be able to visit those amazing places again. That's why we follow a ritual from the Chilean Patagonia, based on an ancient legend of the Tehuelche people, which says that whoever eats the fruit called "Calafate" will always return to Patagonia.

I hope you have enjoyed hearing about this experience as much as I did during this trip and while writing this to you. Goodbye 💜

Comments

  1. What a beautiful place! What do you recommend to go with?, which kind of food or gear you used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the Tucúquere picture. Beautiful trip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because I didn´t take that elective, very beautiful trip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment