My Beloved Terrors: An odd couple

Good morning, I hope it's a beautiful day for you all. I'm doing well, although I have a small problem in one eye.

Today, I will talk to you about my family, specifically my two nieces. I couldn't choose between one or the other to talk about. They are 9 and 6 years old, and they are a very funny duo. When I'm at home and spend time with them, I enjoy it a lot, and we like to play pranks on each other.

Both of them live with me, and they are very close, although they often end up almost hitting or fighting each other, but I suppose it's something normal among siblings, hahaha. The older one is called Dominique, but I call her "pollo," while the younger one is named Gabriella, and I call her "monin." When I refer to both of them together, I call them "Mis chikis," playing with words referencing the movie "Child's Play" and also the turtle from "Finding Nemo."

One of our favorite pastimes is watching "The Amazing World of Gumball" or me telling them bedtime stories, something I cherish every time I can.

Have a great week, and I'll see you next Tuesday with another blog.

Comments

Popular Posts