The practice for the Final exams

 Hi, I hope you are all well.

This is the penultimate post of the course. In particular, this week's post will be brief because we are preparing for the final exams, both written and oral. I hope to pass them and not delay with this.

I have been developing the preparation activities for the final exams and I found them quite useful and entertaining. I must admit that, although I consider that I have a good level of English, I had some problems and incorrect answers when answering them. In particular, I had some problems with the listening exercises due to slight confusions, but I was able to understand. I guess it is part of the learning process and it will help me to improve in this, since it is an essential tool for the future to have skills in this language.

In the meantime, I will continue with the exams practicing to improve and do well in the exams.

I hope you are all well, Regards.

Camilo

Comments

Popular Posts