Cvmilo in English IV: The Final Post

 

Hi everyone, 0I hope you're having a good end of semester. Stay strong as you wrap things up, and I hope you all pass and achieve everything you set out to do. Finally, it's time for my last blog post. I have to admit, I really enjoyed writing these short pieces and thinking more about my treasured moments.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm in my final year and this semester has been a bit of a roller coaster. More than just academics, my family also faced some health issues that caused a lot of worry, but thankfully everything is better now. Academically, I have to admit that I'm a little disappointed. I had higher expectations for my performance this semester. While I haven't failed any courses yet, my grades have dropped considerably in several of them. My highest marks were in Spatial Planning and Management, Urban Geography, and Environmental Analysis and Evaluation, all with a 7.0. My lowest was a 3.7, which I got in this last course.

I think the highlight of my semester was the field trip we took to Curacautín with classmates and other Geography friends. I also enjoyed other moments with less academic pressure, like a nice time at "Las Pircas" with my friends. I spent a lot of time with my friends, especially Carlos, Sofía, Lucas, Cristóbal, Vicente, Benjamín, and Pedro. One of them is even in this course and we share a lot of our time and work groups together. The fact that we get along so well makes even the most stressful assignments more enjoyable and funny.

As for my favorite subjects, I think Spatial Planning and Management was one of them because of the helpfulness of the teaching staff. I also have to admit that I really enjoyed English and its activities whenever I could attend before I had problems.

To conclude, I think I've learned that I need to be better organized, especially at the beginning of the semester, so that I can have more peace of mind no matter what happens. I hope I can put this into practice.

Comments

Popular Posts